A - +

Site Repaired

No Trackbacks, 3 referrers add your comment
Well I was trying to see how long I could go without writing a new post. Made it to 565 days. Guess that is not to bad.

I realized yesterday that the website was not working correctly. Permalinks were working, but links from the main page were not. Also the comments section of each post spit out some ugly SQL code. So today I rolled up my sleeves and dug around until I got everything fixed. Apparently the website has been broken since late January when I had applied a upgrade to the sites database. No one complained, so I guess that says a lot about how many visitors I get

The most popular section of the website is the Genealogy section. It was working fine since it uses a different database.
No comments yet
This item is closed, it's not possible to add new comments to it or to vote on it